The American Society of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists, & Practitioners (ASKP3) is dedicated to supporting the intradisciplinary community of practitioners who ensure the safe and ethical use of ketamine to treat mental health disorders and pain conditions. Members of ASKP3 have access to expert advice, support, and exclusive resources. Join the growing number of practitioners who are members of ASKP3.
Exclusive Benefits Include:
- Expert advice regarding business practices, ethical treatment, and best practices in Ketamine administration through the Member Forum.
- Discounted Registration and early registration access to ASKP3 events including webinars and in-person CME events such as the Annual Conference.
- Directory Listing through the dynamic and member-driven Clinic Directory on the ASKP3 website – one of the association’s most visited pages of the website. Directory listings are part of the Prescriber membership level and can be expanded to include multiple directory listings.
- Free Webinars are hosted throughout the year and connect members with industry experts for in-depth conversations and ongoing learning.
- Webinar Library offering archived sessions with industry experts.
- ASKP3 Member Logo is available to all current members. Show your professionalism and reinforce your commitment to the highest standards of ethical practice by including the ASKP3 member logo on your clinic website and materials.
Membership Effective Dates
ASKP3 membership runs for a full twelve months following the date you join or renew your membership.
How To Become A Member
Membership in the Society is through an application process that includes verification of licensure. Individuals interested in applying for membership should submit a membership application. Please allow two – three business days for your application to be reviewed.
Once membership is reviewed and approved, members receive a Welcome Email that includes unique log-in credentials for accessing member-only content on the ASKP3 website. The Welcome Email also includes instructions for downloading and showcasing the ASKP3 member logo.
Membership Level and Rates
members are physicians, psychotherapists, and practitioners, and includes those with the designation(s) of MD, DO, APRN, CRNA, and PAs. This membership level includes one directory listing. Multiple site directory listings are available for an additional fee.
is for non-physician practitioners and includes those with the designation(s) of RN, LMSW, and PhDs. This membership does not include a directory listing.
Additional Clinic Listings
may be added to the Corporate/CEO/Owner and Prescriber membership categories.