2021 Conference Scholarship Application Guidelines
The deadline to apply for a conference scholarship September 15, 2021. Notifications of acceptance will be made by October 1, 2021.
The American Society of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists & Practitioners offers scholarships to current professionals who might not otherwise be able to attend the ASKP3 Annual Conference. Awards are based on the appropriateness of the educational opportunity related to the applicant’s job, financial need, contributions of the applicant to his/her community and to the ASKP3. Two different levels of scholarships will be made available:
- 100% of your entrance into the conference will be covered by ASKP3. This doesn’t include reimbursement of any other expenses.
- 50% of entry fee into the conference will be covered by ASKP3. This doesn’t include reimbursement of any other expenses.
- To promote our commitment to the safe clinical use of ketamine for mental health disorders and pain conditions.
- To create national exposure of our society to potential members.
- To maximize quality of care by furthering knowledge, collaboration, and the exchange of ideas and research in the use of ketamine and other psychotropic medications for the treatment of mental illness and pain disorders.
- To promote high scientific, ethical and professional standards among physicians.
- To expand access to ketamine therapy internationally.
If you would like to give back to the organization, we can give you volunteer opportunities at the conference that do not interfere with attendance to the lectures
2 free Scholarships
2 discounted Scholarships
September 15, 2021
Please submit your application below
October 1, 2021